Easy Homemade Fudgy Brownies

9:33 PM


Sometimes I really cannot believe I’ve been blogging as long as I have.
Long enough to dig up an old recipe for updating and see that it was published in 2010.
And that isn’t even the the oldest thing on the site.



In fact, I’ve even had several family members tell me that this recipe for Easy Homemade Fudgy Brownies is their go-to brownie recipe.
My mom has made it so often that she apparently has it memorized.
Even I still reference my site when I’m making recipes I’ve previously published.

SIMPLEST HOMEMADE FUDGY BROWNIES
yield:  12 BROWNIES  prep time:  10 MINUTES  cook time:  30 MINUTES total time:  40 MINUTES
Easy Homemade Fudgy Brownies are the perfect quick dessert to whip up at home. They only take a few minutes and totally satisfy your chocolate cravings. Just like the recipe promises, they're easy! Plus, I bet you have all the ingredients on hand.

INGREDIENTS

 12 tablespoons Salted Butter
 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
 3 large Eggs
 1 cup Flour
 A heaping 1/2 cup chocolate chunks, optional

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat panggangan to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Set a medium sized saucepan over medium heat and melt the butter.
Next, add the granulated sugar and vanilla. Stir well with a wire whisk. Then, whisk in the cocoa powder. Remove from heat.
Add the eggs, one and a time, whisking between each addition until the eggs are fully combined.
Add the flour and stir well with a wooden spoon until the flour is fully incorporated, but do not beat.
Add the chocolate chunks and stir gently to fold them into the batter.
Pour batter into the previously prepared baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 - 35 minutes. Cool completely, or if you’re impatient like me – at least 15 minutes, on a wire rack.
Remove parchment paper (with brownies) from the pan. Peel away the parchment paper and cut the brownies into serving size pieces.
Sumber https://recipes-sonata.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages