Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes Recipe

3:33 PM


I think Thanksgiving is my new favorite holiday, because it is the beginning of all the fun, and I love having all the family around. These Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes get me in the holiday mood, and the kids love them. They are also a great pie replacement for those picky eaters.




I know it may seem crazy to some of you, but I am not a pie fan.  I just don’t love pie crust.  My husband would be ashamed that I am admitting this, but it is true.  I would rather have a brownie or cake any day.

THANKSGIVING TURKEY CUPCAKES RECIPE
MY
MY LISTS
MY CALENDAR

INGREDIENTS

1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to directions for 24 cupcakes
16 ounce can chocolate frosting (or your favorite homemade chocolate frosting)
1 1/2 cups chocolate sprinkles
2 cups candy corn
48 Wilton candy eyeballs (found at major grocery stores or HERE)
Red frosting

INSTRUCTIONS

Prepare cake mix according to package directions to make 24 cupcakes. 
Bake and let cool completely. 
Frost each cupcake with chocolate frosting. 
Hold cupcake upside down and dip into chocolate sprinkles. 
Push 5 candy corn upside down into the top of your cupcake for feathers. 
Add two candy eyeballs and push a candy corn into the cupcake for a beak. 
Pipe on a little red frosting next to the candy corn beak and enjoy.
Sumber https://recipes-sonata.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages